Inner lip tattoo is really suprising and can be hidden easily. Indeed this is a great option for brave people.
No one will ever see it unless you want them too. It is a tempting idea. Moreover getting a design on the inside of your lip is also appealing because it’s temporary. They don’t last nearly as long as ink on other areas of your skin. The most lip tattoos will start to fade a month or two later and will disappear completely within in a year or two.
In terms of design, people usually choose simple words or single symbols for this tattoo. It can be something funny or something that expresses you.
If you’re considering getting body art in this area, here are a few things to keep in mind before you make a decision:
- Tattoos on the inner lip are relatively cheap;
- It fades pretty quickly;
- It don’t fully disappear-it could leave a slight mark for the rest of your life;
- Ink could come out the other side – on your chin;
- Lip tattoos can hurt;
- The healing time is fast – it is about two weeks;
- Aftercare is very important;
- One of the riskiest things about inner lip tattoos is the chance of infection;
- Touch ups aren’t recommended;
- Make sure your tattoo artist knows what’s up.