Marijuana (cannabis) is one of the most widely used drugs in America. Overuse it can lead to dependency, abuse, and Cannabis addiction.
Marijuana use can lead to the development of problem use. It is known as a marijuana use disorder, which takes the form of addiction.
Cannabis, whih people also know as marijuana, is a psychoactive drug from the cannabis plant Marijuana. This drug people typically smoke as a hand-rolled cigarette (joint) or in a pipe or water pipe (bong). Cannabis plant material can also be concentrated in a resin called hashish or a sticky black liquid called hash oil.
The following are signs of marijuana use disorder:
- Using more marijuana than intended
- Trying but failing to quit using marijuana
- Spending a lot of time using marijuana
- Craving marijuana
- Using marijuana even though it causes problems at home, school, or work
- Continuing to use marijuana despite social or relationship problems.
- Giving up important activities with friends and family in favor of using marijuana.
- Using marijuana in high-risk situations, such as while driving a car.
- Continuing to use marijuana despite physical or psychological problems.
- Needing to use more marijuana to get the same high.
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when stopping marijuana use.
People who have marijuana use disorder may also be at a higher risk of other negative consequences, such as problems with attention, memory, and learning.
Like in other addiction marijuana (cannabis) use disorder becomes addiction when the person cannot stop using the drug even though it interferes with many aspects of his or her life.
For more info about Cannabis Addiction klick here and here or here.
If you want to see our tattoo design inspirations klick here and here or here.